Registration for 2020 spring football is open! Before registering for Jags football please review the following.
- Are you a Jags player? The football club you play for is the club whose home game field is closest to the school you attend. Kemptville Jags home games are played at either NGDHS or Riverside Park in Kemptville.
- What level will I play at? Check the table below to find out what age level you will be playing at.
- How much will it cost? Check the table below for the cost for each age level.
- Register with the OFA. All football players must be registered with the Ontario Football Alliance before registering for Jags football. To find out more and to register with the OFA, please visit the OFA Registration page.
- New for 2020, athletes under the age of 26 and guardians of athletes under 18 must review Ontario’s Concussion Awareness resources and confirm they’ve done so during registration. Those resources can be found here Concussion Awareness Resources and here OFA Concussion Awareness.
|Flag||Grades 1 and 2||2012, 2013, 2014||$70|
|Tyke||Grades 3 and 4||2010, 2011, 2012||$260|
|Mosquito||Grades 5 and 6||2008, 2009||$260|
|Pee Wee||Grades 7, 8, and 9||2005, 2006, 2007||$280|
|Bantam||Grades 10, 11, and 12||2002, 2003, 2004||$280|
Payment or arrangements must be made by May 1st, 2020. If you require arrangements or assistance, please contact Melissa – firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any registration questions, please email our registrar, Peter at email@example.com.